• Install/Service CCTV, access control, intruder alarm.
• Carry out PPM.
• Liaise with customers to find out relevant information and keep them informed of job progress
• Adhere to all health and safety requirements.
• Participate in meetings with external site teams and within own company environment.
• Complete all paperwork to specified standards and submit by stated deadlines.
• Keep the office team updated of job progress and provide them with technical support when required.
• Support colleagues through offering assistance and training when required.
• Maintain company vehicle according to specified standards.
• Be able to demonstrate a logical approach to resolving technical issues.
• Use hand and electrical tools with competence.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to demonstrate experience of any of the following, CCTV, Access Control, Intruder.
• Gate automation would be an advantage.
• At least 2 years working with either CCTV, Intruder or Access Control systems.
• Basic experience of networking would be a bonus.
• Hold a valid driving licence.
• Hold a valid CSCS card
• Must pass a security vetting check.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
• Use hands to perform intricate functions and occasionally lift weights up to 50 lbs.
• Use close vision.
• Work at heights using ladders and cherry picker vehicles and work within confined spaces.
• May be required to drive for long distances.
• Required to work some overtime.
• May be required to stay overnight in hotel accommodation.
• Be part of an ‘on call’ rota which may necessitate evening, weekend or bank holiday work.
• Be prepared to work with minimum supervision and as part of a team.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please apply online now or call on 0161 245 4942.
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.