Our client is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager with an industry background in training or higher education.
You will joining a learning business which features over 1,000 individual training products across key verticals ranging from 1-day face-to-face seminars to 24 months university accredited distance learning MBAs.
Reporting into the Senior Performance Marketing Manager of Digital Learning division, the Performance Marketing Manager has ownership of the security product portfolio and the brand(s)
The portfolio includes products run in partnership with renowned academic institutions.
This is a performance-based role with critical success measured by cost-effectiveness of lead/customer acquisition and conversion as well as revenue generated from ecommerce bookings.
- Full responsibility to leverage the marketing mix for omnichannel campaigns; with focus on performance of digital channels (including web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, display and PPC advertising campaigns)
- Dedicated segmentation and targeting plan for all campaigns
- Creating customer focused, consistent product messaging, understand what makes a compelling value proposition
- Examine layout and copy to design and imagery, delivering improvements that will maximise the user journey to drive conversions
- Peer review of campaign communications
- Determine and implement campaign effectiveness measures and provide weekly, monthly and quarterly tracking and analysis
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends
- Take ownership of strategy, planning and delivery of key projects to accelerate the delivery of their roadmap
- 4-5+ years’ experience working in a marketing role - ideally from training or higher education
- Demonstrated knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Hands-on experience of digital channels such as Social, Search, Display and SEO
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with a passion for testing and optimising (experience with Google Suite and CRO tools)
- Familiar with / Experience with CRM systems
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Strong copywriting skills in the English language
- Line management experience preferred but not essential
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not share this opportunity?
You will receive £250 worth of vouchers if a successful placement is made.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually.
If you don’t hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn’t been successful.