KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
Job Title: Warehouse and Supply Chain Assessor
*Trainee or Qualified opportunity*
Location: Bedfordshire - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £25,500 - £27,000 (Dependent on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + Much More
Type: Full Time, Permanent
We are delighted to offer this role as a Trainee or Qualified opportunity – full training will be provided for the successful candidate to achieve the Trainer/Assessor award.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Supply Chain and Warehouse at Supervisory level or above.
- Confident to deliver Functional Skills in English and Maths to Level 2.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence with access to own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Train, support and assess learners working towards the following qualifications up to Level 3: Supply Chain, Warehouse & Team Leader Supervisor.
- Deliver and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2
- Identify and assess the needs of learners, overcome any barriers to learning and adapt course content and delivery style to meet these needs.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education