What is the Job?
- Contract to start on 10-08-20 until 18-10-20 with a possible extension.
- Provide advice and information to management and staff on a range of strategic resourcing issues, such as the use and development of Success Factors ATS (Applicant Tracking System), strategic recruitment and related conditions of service.
- Operate as a Success Factors ‘Super User’ which will include devising and delivering training to groups of hiring managers and facilitating drop in consultancy sessions.
- Compile and maintain various organisational and statutory records; running reports and analyses from databases as appropriate.
What are the requirements?
- Experience of high-volume recruitment systems and processes.
- Understand IR35 concepts and generic assessment process.
- Solid understanding of the working relationship between a service user and a managed service provider.
Disclaimer: On applying for this vacancy, you agree that your personal details will be passed onto our client for their consideration of your suitability for the role. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to notify Teqniq Limited of any hirer who I do not want my details to be passed onto.