We have just filled our graduate slots- so now looking for a team leader to look after this team as well as for the have sales experience behind them. Would like to emphasis-they will be looking after Business Developement Exec (this is why the salary fits in.)
Initially there will be 2-3 in the team other than the team leader, but we will be looking to grow it as we grow.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Inside Sales/Business Developer for a fast-growing, award-winning cyber security consultancy working with charities to leading-edge global organisations.
You will be a key player in the growth of the business by generating new business opportunities for our security services and helping to mentor the inside sales team. An excellent quality cold-caller, you will help drive new business by the identification of sales leads and appointments as well as maintaining on-going relationships with existing and potential clients. Exceptional communication skills are a must, as you will be working with individuals across the business to help leverage new business opportunities into potential clients. Integrity, vision and passion are essential for this role.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will:
- Be a skilful and professional cold-caller for outbound lead generation and converting incoming leads
- Hit agreed sales targets such as appointment bookings
- Use creative approaches to identify key decision-makers and business opportunities
- Collaborate with Business Development Managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches and to book appointments
- Support the Marketing Manager in assisting in leading and motivating a growing inside sales team
- Relish learning and communicating our services, talents and passion for effective cyber security
- Have a consistent and methodical approach to database management and sales administration.
- 3 years + of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Experience of cyber security
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Confidence in communicating with executives at C-Level
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with CRM software.