Salary: Up to £90,000
Location: Fully Remote
Start Date: ASAP
About the company
The Senior Frontend Developer will join a business with over 9 million customers engaging with their free talks and online summit platform. Thousands of businesses acquire and inspite their audience with this AI-powered content and demand marketing platform.
The Senior Frontend Developer will be work within the Engineering Department, working in the Audience Team based in the UK. The Engineering – Audience Team is responsible for creating and maintaining audience & client facing products such as the talks platform.
- Provide technical and creative advice during product development stages
- Possess expert knowledge and capabilities of implementing React components
- Must have a go-getter and self-sufficient type of perspective
- Take pride in implementing the right solution to the problem, not necessarily the easy solution
- Enjoys mentoring and guiding junior developers
- Work with offshore or remote developers as required
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial teams
- Generous and comprehensive health and dental benefits, including 100% healthcare coverage for employees
- Generous holiday policy, flexible schedule and 4 weeks of PTO in the U.S. and 5 weeks of PTO in the U.K. in your first year
- 401k matching program in the U.S. and pension contribution in the U.K.
- Offices located in top destination cities
- Training allowance and regular innovation days
- Team building and paid volunteer time
If you feel you hit some of the criteria of this position, please call and I will look to put your application forward for the best possible response.
H5-Recruitment are Leaders in Web, Application & Software Recruitment and with an extensive range of positions across the UK, we are the go-to recruitment agency for Web, Application & Software developers.
Please call me, Liam Wilson, on 0191 673 4673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.