- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, etc.
- Offices in the center of Madrid
- Free parking
- Semi-frequent travel to Andorra
- Career progression
You will lead, follow up and manage both internal and external security projects as Security PM, providing all necessary reports and presentations on the status, gaps and potential obstacles or issues to management and technical staff.
You will work together with auditors in audit activities, review audit reports, and drive and execute remediation plans along with the security team.
You will also lead the relation with the different international branches where we have presence, reviewing security requirements and working on execution plans to achieve compliance.
You will review all vulnerability scan results to identify all security risks and report on findings to the CISO and security team and you will handle the risk assessments and profile of the organization.
- Engineering computer degree or similar/demonstrable knowledge.
- 4-6 years in a similar job or equivalent position.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to understand and translate cyber security threats from a technical perspective to business-line understanding and execution.
- Must have the ability to present risks and propose counter measures to senior technology executives.
- Broad technical background utilizing security technologies such as, but not limited to; Server and workstation Operating Systems, Network Security, Vulnerability Scanning Engines, and Compliance Management solutions.
- Strong project management Skills
- Strong Risk assessment and management knowledge.
- NIST 500-53 or ISO 27001 knowledge.
- PCI-DSS/PCI-PIN knowledge will be a plus.
- CRISC /CISSP or equivalent certifications will be highly valued.
- You will need to be awesome at team work.
- Self organization.
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking.
- Be able to go deep in technical stuff and being happy to get your hands dirty.
- English is a must, both written and spoken (negotiation level).
- Portuguese, French knowledge will be highly valued.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.