Due to continued growth within the northern Infrastructure & Energy team, our Client now has an exciting opportunity for a Renewable Energy Consultant based out of their busy Leeds and/or Warrington offices. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong negotiation skills and industry knowledge to join an expanding team.
The successful consultant will work across a broad range of energy work; however, key work streams will be solar PV, EV, battery energy storage, demand side response and peak power generation. The Renewable energy Consultant will assist with the identification, negotiation, acquisition and development of energy projects across the UK. Our services include Land Assembly, Grid Consultancy, Planning & Consenting, Energy Brokerage, Asset Management, Development Consultancy, Valuation & Due Diligence and Agency.
- Identifying sites, landowners and infrastructure routes.
- Screening of potential energy development sites and advising on opportunities.
- Grid connection screening and advisory.
- Preparation of feasibility studies and options appraisals.
- Preparation of planning applications and stakeholder management.
- Drafting and negotiating heads of terms, and option & lease agreements.
- Completing detailed investment appraisals, due diligence and valuations.
- Negotiating the acquisition and disposal of energy assets.
- Attending industry events & drafting press articles and publications to promote and develop business.
- Member of a relevant professional body/energy institute i.e, RICS, IEMA, CFA
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience of advising and managing clients across multiple projects, including negotiating terms
- Relevant experience and achievements in the energy sector
- Sound knowledge of energy technologies and the various technical and environmental constraints
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of public speaking
- Full clean driving licence
- Commercially astute
- Team Player
- Self-motivated with drive to succeed
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience of Business Development
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Renewable Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.
For full disclosure, please contact Andy@climate17.com, or send us your CV.