Test Analyst opportunity - Voice Core Tester - Newbury based - 30k-35k
Working for a high profile organisation, we have an opportunity for a Test Analyst - Voice Core Tester.
* Requirements analysis, test approach/strategy, test planning, test scheduling, E2E test execution
* Responsible for Defect and Test reporting to Customer
* Regular interfacing with customers and vendors
* Responsible for quality validation, defect triage discussions and handling the technical queries or issues etc.
For this position, you need to have the following experience:
* Knowledge of SS7 traffic generation tools like MGTS/IXIA
* Hands-on experience in mobile automation tools like Perfecto mobile or see test
* Protocols like SOAP and CAMEL/INAP
* Hands-on experience in E/// core network elements
* Knowledge of TEMs tool and device testing
* Knowledge on OSS solutions like NMS( Configure Management, Alarm management etc)
* Strong protocol knowledge in SIP, RTP/RTCP, BICC, Diameter, GSM MAP, SCTP, M2PA, M3UA, SCCP, TCAP, ISUP, SNMP, MEGACO/H.323 and HTTP
* Hands-on experience in platforms like Unix (Solaris/Linux)
* Knowledge in MSC/MSS and HLR/HSS call flows
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.