Are you interested in working with a range of innovative technology products to ensure they operate in the harshest of environments when people's lives depend on them?
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
The company are a world leader in what they do, and they are offering an exciting opportunity to join the Integration and System Validation team based in Bristol. This role is to support the integration and testing across a wide spread of System Level Trials.
As the Systems Integration Engineer you will be expected to design tests, debug, conduct, analyse and report the trials as part of the wider team.
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Strong experience in Systems Integration.
- Experience across the Systems lifecycle, with good related engineering practices, such as Integration, Validation, Verification.
- Awareness of system design & integration challenges.
- System assessment and acceptance
- Design Verification and Electronic design/test.
- Awareness of safety practises.
- Experience in preparing trials and integration documentation at all stages of a project life cycle.
- Define testing approaches and specify tests in assigned/specialist area(s).
- Plan, control and deliver assigned projects or work packages, and make an input as required to cross-functional projects/investigations.
- Experienced in the operation of equipment
- Good verbal, presentation and written communication skills;
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of internal customers, sub-contractors / partners/ suppliers.
- Experience working in the defence or similar safety regulated sector.
- Network integration
- Team Leading Experience
- RF Knowledge
- Design Proving and Trials
- Beneficial to have experience of MBSE tools, e.g. DOORS, Rhapsody, RTC
- Beneficial to have experience of coding, especially Python
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.