If you've worked with vulnerable client groups before including single homeless females we'd love to hear from you!
As a Night Support Worker you will be responsible for providing the safety, security and wellbeing of the client group.
Duties & responsibilities include:
• Ensure the safety and security of the project whilst on duty.
• Providing one to one support to vulnerable people.
• Be aware of the well-being of residents.
• Receive relevant information at handover.
• Maintain the log book of night incidents and record all relevant information.
• Carry out routine tours of the buildings at irregular times and patterns.
• Be aware of the specific safety and security needs of the residents and property during patrols.
• Check that all internal fire doors and external fire exits are free from obstructions and operating safely.
• Pass on all relevant information to duty officer at end of shift handover.
To apply for the position of Night Support Worker you will have previous experience of night support work within a supported housing / social care setting.