Fabricate, weld and repair products under general supervision.
- Adhere to and implement proper welding procedures.
- Maintain accurate dimensional tolerances set forth on drawings.
- Produce quality product while focusing on given standards.
- Handle heavy materials manually and with overhead cranes in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assure all welding is performed and documented in compliance with quality control policies.
- Maintain trace ability requirements by completing required documentation.
ARC5 and GTAW-P welding experience is a requirement
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.