Emirates Holidays is a part of the Emirates Group, within the dnata Travel division which also includes leading UK brands such as Travel Republic, Gold Medal and Travel Bag. For career hungry people, dnata Travel is the place for you.
As part of a small team, our Travel Consultants will deliver fantastic service & sales through their expertise of our destinations and use of technology to piece holiday itineraries to customers and travel agents as well as provide after sales & operational support to customers pre-departure and during their holiday. You’ll see your customer’s journey right through to the time they head off on their holiday and then welcome them home, providing the exceptional service our customers expect from Emirates.
We expect our Travel Consultants to really understand our holidays, so you’ll get the chance to visit some wonderful destinations. These trips can be hard work, but you’ll see some amazing things and enjoy really unique experiences. Our office in Kingston upon Thames is focused and results driven, but lots of fun. We are looking for people with lots of enthusiasm and drive to deliver an amazing service.
• Understanding the importance of customer experience and exceeding our customer’s expectations.
• A confident communicator with proven persuasive and influencing skills.
• Thrives on a busy sales and service environment and self-motivated to achieve performance targets.
• Positive attitude and enjoys working as part of a team.
• A flexible approach, ability to adapt to different people, customers, challenges and ways of working.
• Excellent communicator (both verbal & written), ability to build relationships with a wide range of people.
• Excellent attention to detail and understands the impact of errors on the business and customer.
• Commercially aware and takes responsibility for their own results.
• Proactive and a trend spotter and is confident in feeding back their findings to the business to drive improvement.
• Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays (operating hours are 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week.)
• IT literate.