If you have experience and a good understanding of e-powertrain components and thermal management requirements and your skills and experience meet the majority of the requirements listed below please get in touch:
* Significant and recent experience in the Automotive Domain.
* FE Modelling and CFD Analysis of E-Powertrain related components (Motor and Power Electronics systems - DCDC/OBC/CHACON/PDU/Inverter/BMS)
* Good understanding of CFD & its correlation with test data.
* Perform Steady and Transient Analysis using CFD.
* Conjugate heat transfer, Porous medium approach.
* Good understanding of basic Engineering fundamentals. Work estimation and proposal writing.
* Adherence to guidelines/standards prescribed by Customer
* Good communication skills, team player, passion for learning
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
* Strong understanding of E-Powertrain components and thermal management requirements
* Exposure to numerical methods and engineering analysis.
* Experience in Ansa FE Modelling
* Experience in STARCCM+, ANSYS FLUENT
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.