As part of a small team, our Customer Service Executives will deliver fantastic service & sales through their expertise of our destinations, providing operational & service support to our customer’s pre-departure, during their holiday & after they return home.
We are looking for people with lots of enthusiasm and drive to deliver a truly amazing service through every stage of the journey, and you’ll need to be flexible, innovative and passionate & can work both in a team and individually.
- Understand the importance of customer experience and exceeding our customer’s expectations
working knowledge & understanding of ABTA and it’s rules
- A confident communicator with proven persuasive and influencing skills.
- Thrives on a busy Customer Service and sales environment and self-motivated to achieve performance & business targets.
- Positive attitude and enjoys working as part of a team.
- A flexible approach with the ability to adapt to different people, customers, challenges and ways of working.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written.
- Ability to really listen to the customer, quickly identify their needs and think ahead to anticipate them.
- Excellent attention to detail and understands the impact of errors on the business and customer.
- Commercial awareness and take responsibility for their own result, always striving to do better.
- An expert in areas they have visited and can share that knowledge with our customers and colleagues.
- Proactive and a trend spotter and is confident in feeding back their findings to the business to drive improvement.
- IT literate and quick to learn.
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays