Are you looking for a new challenge? A role where you have the chance to be a part of shaping and building a business in one of the most buyount markets?
Senior Management Role available with leading broadband equipment manufacturer - Central and Southern England
The role of Chief Delivery Officer (CDO) is a new, lead position within the company and is pivotal to leading, managing and coaching the organisation to achieve high growth, excellent service delivery and sustainable profits.
A high level of experience within the telecomms/network communications market/industry is key and well as a strong commercial background, ability to travel and excellent people and project management skills.
The CDO will lead on building a professional, accountable and customer responsive delivery organisation, ensuring effective operations during the planning, proposing and implementation phases of delivery, supporting both retention and growth.
The role holder will ensure that the company's services and projects are financially optimised and meet the predicted gross margin; evolving, improving and implementing best practice throughout to underpin good profits.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
Qualifications / Professional Memberships
Business Related Master's degree or equivalent; or four to 10 years' related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a Senior Management role
- Demonstrable track record of strong company leadership and management
- Prior senior management positions within consulting, operations, network engineering and professional services
- Strategic thinking and problem analyser/solver
- Analytical, financial and budgetary expertise
- Excellent commercial/business acumen
- Programme/Project Management expertise
- Strong technical background, with specific experience of modern communication networks
- Excellent Customer Relationship skills
Excellent salary and package on offer.
You can be home-based as long as you are able to regularly travel to the offices in the midlands and central south coast.
This specification only gives a snap shot of the role and we welcome applications from those who would like to gain a deeper understanding of this great opportunity.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.