Working within their Investment Department Non-Infrastructure team, you will be responsible for assisting the Project Managers to ensure the delivery of projects to the required quality, within time and to budget.
The Company is in the midst of implementing a number of projects related to their non-infrastructure assets, as part of their AMP7 capital programme. These projects are aimed at maintaining and improving treatment works assets to ensure continuous high standard water is supplied to customers. This work will involve the refurbishing, replacing and improving their electrical, mechanical, instrumentation control and automation assets on existing clean water treatment works and distribution network implementing new technologies, and developing solutions / designs with key stakeholders & partners.
The ideal candidate
- Project scope(s) definition with key stakeholders
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and desired quality standards.
- Management of key stakeholder relationships both internally & externally
- Creation of the scopes, contracts, reports & position papers, in particular Mechanical or EICA elements
- 'Day to Day' project management co-ordination tasks to reduce the work load on PM's
Our client will consider flexible working arrangements. This can include alternative days / hours of work or work location
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.