To support the Operations department in the design, validation, qualification and manufacture of munition components at Washington in order to ensure that the daily business expectations in terms of SHE, Quality, Cost and Delivery are achieved.
The Process Engineer will also be responsible for the delivery of engineering related projects to support future requirements and technologies, including the management and introduction of capital investments.
The Process Engineer will be responsible and accountable for all aspects of the process of manufacturing munition products at the Washington site from cradle to grave. This inclusive but not exclusive to such activities as:
· The introduction of new munition products and processes to the site's manufacturing portfolio, including their validation and qualification
· The introduction of new or existing technology; including the management and introduction of capital investments.
· There will be a requirement to support Munitions based tasks when required, working at Washington and off site at other BAE sites and partner trial facilities, customers' and suppliers' establishments.
· The day to day management of the process, sustaining, improving and developing it to achieve the business' manufacturing targets for safety, quality, cost and delivery.
· Liaising with other functions, including Safety, Quality, Procurement and Engineering to successfully tackle production issues, following the relevant processes and processes, identifying suitable causes, remedial actions and corrective actions.
· The manipulation and analysis of OEE and other forms of available data, to identify and deliver areas of continuous improvement
· The decommissioning and removal of products and processes from the site's manufacturing portfolio
· The role requires an understanding of product build standards, engineering drawings and principles to support production and development projects.
This role is crucial in achieving the business requirements for the manufacture of munition components to the required quality, cost and delivery requirements.
This role requires full Security Clarence (SC) prior to working onsite.
You must currently hold or be eligible and willing to obtain Security Clearance.
This role involves direct access to ITAR Materials, therefore we can only consider a sole British National for this role.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.