Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Welwyn Garden City
Up to level 3 qualification is required
Temporary to permanent
Circa £38k plus
Plus, overtime rates
5.45am-2pm and 1.45pm-10pm
Tired of night shifts? Want to move onto to days? Don’t want to work at the weekends? Then please continue reading. This opportunity will allow you to work Monday to Friday on double day shifts for a reputable company. Initially, a 6-month contract this company will allow you to do reactive and PPM maintenance on a wide variety of interesting equipment.
You will be responsible for the following:
• You will be part of a maintenance team which will be tasked to keep production up and running.
• 90 percent will be reactive maintenance and 10percent will be following a PPM schedule.
• You will be working on silos, pumps, motors, gearboxes, fillers, labeling machines, heat cutters, sealers, and conveyors
The role is mechanically biased with some electrical maintenance. However, having an electrical qualification is a must.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
• Experienced Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Engineer
• Experienced in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to fault find and repair on mechanical systems.
The benefits of this position:
• Competitive hourly rates.
• Immediate start.
• The potential for long term extension.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com. I can also be contacted directly on 0116 2167005. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.