A prestigious client of ours is currently hiring for there team in Munich. They are looking for a someone to join the team who can design, develop and test software collateral to support IC's and provide support to customers for software issues. This will be working within the GUI team. Some of your responsibilities will be:
• Developing and delivering software collateral for some of our clients selected products.
• Documentation of developed software
• Support of software evaluation
• Consistent high level of support for internal or external customers including training, delivery of suitable guides, on-site support etc.
• Provision of suitable demonstration vehicles such as evaluation platforms.
• Working with internal or 3rd parties to integrate / test delivered SW on targeted reference platforms.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
• Python and C/C++ programming knowledge.
• Graphical User Interface programming knowledge.
• Qt Framework knowledge.
• Competent in all aspects of software engineering, with focus on design, coding and testing.
• Ability to perform SW system integration onto hardware reference platforms.
Knowledge of low level communication bus programming (I2C, I2S, SPMI) and embedded software experience would be desirable as well.