Established in 2010 to gain efficiencies in areas such as General Accounting, Purchase to Pay and Order to Cash, our client quickly excelled in its financial mandate, allowing the Cork leadership to ask, how can we apply these processes to other areas of the business? And so the GBS we have today was born, still leading in finance, but also evolving and expanding into diverse Business Service functions including Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management, Medical Information, Procurement, Trail Capabilities, Global Scientific Communications and more to come on stream across 2020.
We are currently hiring for an Analyst – Procurement Operations to join our team.
Focus of the role:
The Procurement Operations - Analyst position reports to the Snr Manager of Procurement Capabilities & Operations and is primarily responsible for the supporting tools, processes and projects within Global Procurement and the Source to Pay processes. This includes, but not limited to, support access to, optimization of, and administration of the End to End Buying technology (Ariba) and assist Sourcing with the optimization of our buying and execution strategy.
Key responsibilities for this role can include:
· Subject Matter Expert (SME) and Administration roles:
· SME and administrator of the Ariba Sourcing and Contracting tools (defined as Upstream).
· SME and administrator of the Ariba Guided Buying tool (defined as Downstream).
· SME and administrator of the Ariba eCatalogs and Market Places (also defined as Buying channels).
· Training, coaching and assistance provided to the Sourcing Professionals:
· Work closely with category owners in adapting category strategies and contracts to the appropriate buying channels/tactics and buying tool setup and maintenance.
· Identifies opportunities to drive spend through automated buying channels (e.g. Catalogs, guided buying tiles, marketplaces).
· Act as a Level 2 support from Procurement: Address queries relative to the use of the tools supported
· Administrator of the knowledge tools related to Guided Buying (i.e. admin and answer questions in Yammer Procurement channels)
· Selective Procurement and Source to Pay back office support:
· Participation in Ariba system upgrades and Procurement tool replacement initiatives.
· Lead the Procurement’s annual legal reporting requirements (i.e. FR-67 reporting)
· Update/manage Ariba ATC Tables and ATC/DATC workflow
· Maintain Procurement Onboarding process
· Support the Learning and training initiatives led by the Capabilities Learning associate
· Identify and support projects that improve the efficiency of the procurement organization.
· Develop and execute communication initiatives for tools and processes owned by the Procurement COE team, leveraging existing Procurement communication outlets (e.g. Newsletter, Shared Learning forums, Director staff meetings, Town Hall).
Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant qualification.
· Efficient Team working
· Ability to manage work independently
· Self-starter with strong learning agility
· Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize
· Procurement experience is a plus
· Knowledge of Procurement and P2P processes
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (including demonstrated expertise in Excel)
· Proven communication skills, ability to easily explain complex projects and adjust content, tone and message according to audience
· Additional Information
Our Client is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.