Responsible for providing a range of HR support to a business, HRBPs and line managers requiring a depth of understanding of how to operationalize, integrate and deliver HR processes, projects and change in a business. Will apply HR experience and knowledge of policy and procedure, and knowledge of a range of business situations to the deployment of HR change and process. Applies knowledge to a range of problems, situations and issues, provides advice and guidance to line managers relating to policy and procedure.
Knowledge * Understanding of the markets in which BAE Systems operates in including, competitors customers, technologies and trends * Good knowledge of HR policies and practice * Understanding of customer and customer requirements plus an awareness of industry approaches and standards
* Applies subject matter knowledge to local problems or issues.
* Can resolve complex people problems and issues
* Ability to translate strategy into action creating winning solutions and output for the business
* An effective communicator, able to manage messages into multiple audience
* Excellent analytical skills
* Strong customer focus and the ability to build relationships
* Proficient in the use of computer systems, particularly MS Office
* Can develop innovative and creative solutions to challenging HR problems and issues
* Degree in HR / Business
* Experience of operating successfully in a manufacturing or project based organisation
* Experience of operating within a unionized business
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.