Internal Applications Engineer
- RF, Radio Frequency, Microwave, VHF, UHF, Electronics
- £27,500 - £35,000 basic (based on experience)
- 28 days’ annual leave
- Progression into either a Field Applications Engineer or Field Sales Engineer
Commutable from: Reading, Hampshire, Berkshire, Bracknell and West London
Internal Applications Engineer:
- Responding to technical enquiries from both customers and the Field RF & Microwave Engineers
- You will be responsible for reviewing both the technical and commercial criteria on the enquiry
- Identify what technical and or commercial problems the customer needs to resolve
- To offer technical solutions to solve the clients engineering problems
- Highlight key product advantages and present suitable products
- Working very heavily on specification and sub-systems, therefore, you must possess some RF & Microwave knowledge/experience
- Price negotiation, specification negotiation and product selection
- Technical support to both the Internal & Field Microwave Engineers and European customers
- Follow up on quotations, cross-selling and up-selling additional services
- The long-term plan will be to train and develop you into a full-time RF & Microwave Field-based Application Engineer within 2 years
Experience & background for the role of Internal Applications Engineer:
- A degree in Physics, Applied Physics, Electrical, Electronics, RF & Microwave Engineering or a related degree
- A track record in working with electronics or RF & microwave products
- A track record in working as either an Applications Engineer, Sales Support Engineer, Internal Sales Engineer or Technical Support Engineer’s type position
- You must be self-motivated, commercially astute with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits and company:
ATA Recruitment is working with a leading supplier of RF & Microwave Components and sub-systems which are used in a wide spectrum of industries ranging from Military, Telecommunications, Satellite and Industrial applications. This business is part of a global group boasting annual revenues more than £200m.
You will be working for a financially secure and stable business within the field of RF & Microwave Engineering. You will receive an intense training programme to excel you within the business into an RF & Microwave Field Engineer. You will also have the added benefit of working for a large and cash-rich business with opportunities globally throughout the group.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 0116 2167000, or please email me an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.