Would you like a job where everyday is different when you are making a difference?
If so we have opportunities for a new service for our growing client in Halstead, as a Care Coordinator
You will need a positive and proactive attitude and great organisation skills and attention to details, while being able to;
• Potential to lead shift
• Guide Support Workers in basic service users needs
• Work with support workers to ensure files are up to date
• Support and guide Team Leaders and support workers
• Comply with all relevant policies and procedures while following ‘Support Plans’
• Supervision of all operational requirements for each location including staff rotas
• Completion and Compliance of all necessary paperwork
• Create and develop links in the local community
• Inspire, develop and motivate their team
• Be part of on-call rota
• Positive and proactive with people leadership skills
• Needs to be organised, consistent and detail oriented
We also expect them to create and develop links in the local community, inspire, develop and motivate their team while being positive and proactive with people leadership skills, plus be part of on-call rota. This position is for 37.5 hours a week 09.00- 17.00
This requires some flexibility coming in early and staying late, while working every other weekend.
If you uphold the skills we are looking for, and would like to work for a company where you really do make a difference and where no day is the same; Then please contact Clare or Sheree on 01206 616171 to discuss this exciting opportunity further.