Working for a leading Energy company you will be day to day IT Support to Executive members of staff. This role requires a very high level of technical proficiency and requires an individual with executive presence and strong communication skills. The team member must quickly and effectively diagnose and resolve issues related to PCs, mobile devices, printers, videoconferencing, TEAMS, business application software, telecommunication issues and potentially local network issues.
* Perform general IT maintenance tasks, resolving moderate to complex problems immediately; if needed, more complex IT issues will be coordinated with higher level support staff and/or Suppliers with the team member owning and tracking the issues through to resolution.
* As needed, you will also recommend hardware and software solutions, including new product acquisitions and upgrades. You will be needed to conduct training programs designed to educate our Exec team about basic and specialised applications/systems and HW
* Receiving technical end user calls/tickets direct from 2nd Line support for non-Exec personnel.
* AD support and Maintenance.
* experience supporting internal desktop systems software and hardware, application training, and overall incident ownership and management.
* experience supporting Microsoft Desktop/Laptops, Apple technologies and Devices and network connectivity.
* Advanced knowledge of iOS and Android mobile devices and experience with MDM solutions.
* Experience with SCCM for endpoint management and software delivery
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £250 - £300 per day ltd/umbrella depending on your level of experience (outside of IR35)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.