Our client, a well-known utilities organisation is requiring a Project Analyst to join their busy PM team in Worthing, as part of an IT Transformation.
Successful candidates will assist project managers in delivering solutions to the customer by using the appropriate business measurements and T&Cs for the project according to the project charter, project agreement or contract. Project Analysts will also be responsible for managing scope, cost, schedule and contractual deliverables, which include applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control and risk management.
A key part of this role, will be supporting the project manager by handling some of the operational aspects of a project, such as stakeholder coordination, finance review as well as the streamline of the overall workflow with the primary aim of keeping the project on schedule
In doing so the role will encompass the following accountabilities but not limited to:
* Assisting with communicating a clear vision of the division projects objectives and motivating the team members
* Assisting project managers in organising the activities into manageable work packages for division and facility team members and determining an effective approach to completing the work
* Assisting with Resource coordination for IT deployments
* Assisting in managing Division and Enterprise deployment project schedules to minimize intra-project resource conflict and facility activity conflict
* Maintaining portfolio management tools and processes in a timely fashion
* Monitoring project activities and reporting on status utilizing SWS standard reporting processes & tools
* Identifying potential scope changes
* Identifying and managing risks and issues to avoid delays
* Assisting in highlighting dependencies in order to minimise project delays
* Assisting in managing communications and internal / external client expectations
* Working with Business Analysts to clarify, identify and document requirements and business processes
* Documenting and analysing lessons learned and sharing with others
To be considered for this role you will have a proven track record of:
* An ability to plan workload in conjunction with line and / or task manager
* An ability to maintain accurate documentation
* Confident dealing with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
* Flexibility to respond to urgent requests and meet tight deadlines
To further stand out, you will demonstrate the following qualifications and experience:
* PMP or Prince Certified or willing to work towards
* Association for Project Management (APM), Project Management Institute (PMI) or Chartered Management Institute (CMI) certified
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Average 1-2 years prior experience
* Managing small, low complexity IT / Systems Integration projects
* Experience in using planning tools, including Microsoft Project, Excel, Visio and HPQC
Salaries available between £35,000-£41,000 with an extensive benefits package.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.