The ability to speak, read and write bilingual in English/Korean would be considered as a mandatory
This role is paying £50,000- £60,000 (depending on experience)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Supports Cloud management and leading technical designs of Private cloud (Linux/Windows and VMWare administration) in SDSE Data Centre or Public Cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP etc.) and pre-sales of SDSE cloud business.
* Technical consulting for customer's IT infrastructure (Server ,Network, Cloud and IT room etc.) and identifying, qualifying & proposal new prospects responding to customer's RFI/RFP documents
* Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
* Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms throughout the company.
* Working with HQ related persons to understand various policies and requests from HQ for liaising with local colleagues and for providing HQ with requested information and documentation.
* Working with Procurement people to review overall IT architectures and quotations from the vendor, provide technical recommendations, and finalise the architecture or quotation.
* Communicating and coordinating work between various customers and application admins to liaise with Hosting Team in the datacentre.
* SDS HQ in Korea
* Managers and colleagues of Data Centre in UK
* Samsung Subsidiaries in UK as well as Europe/CIS/MEA/Africa
* External customer in Europe
* Degree level or equivalent (preferably in IT related discipline)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Experience in basic Linux/Windows and VMWare Administration
* The ability to speak, read and write bilingual in English/Korean would be considered as a mandatory
* Networking and Security knowledge.
* General: Windows, Linux, VMware, Public Cloud
* Experience working with Public Cloud AWS/Azure and JIRA/Confluence
* Migration to the Public/Hybrid Cloud project experience.
* Microsoft, Redhat, AWS certifications
HOURS OF WORK:
37.5 hour week. Some weekend and evening work may be required for emergencies and projects.
This role is to start asap and is paying £50,000- £60,000 (depending on experience)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.