International Trade Adviser
£35,000 per annum
Manchester City Centre
Fixed Term until 31 March 2021
My client is looking to recruit an International Trade Adviser
They are looking for an experienced International Adviser, to work with, and encourage companies to consider the advantages of International Trade as both new exporters, and as experienced exporters to access new markets. To use specific skills and adviser experience to counsel, mentor and intensively work with client companies to aid growth, improve competitiveness to significantly increase sales and profits via International Trade Activity.
- Deliver services aimed at both new and experienced exporting companies, as agreed within the GC/DIT strategic plan, to maximise their international success and contribute to economic growth in the North West.
- Identify and implement new business opportunities/ High Value Campaign projects with/for companies to increase their international market portfolio.
- Ensure all international trade clients are engaging in the wider range of services of GC/DIT to enable them to increase sales and profits.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with colleagues to promote the benefits of international trade development services.
- Communicate and strengthen the marketing of International Trade services both within GC and the wider North West business environment, including presenting at events and to partner organisations.
- Engage in individual ongoing development and training to ensure excellent performance and delivery of a high-quality service to client companies.
- Utilise adviser skills and experience ensure communication and delivery of DIT programmes to meet the needs of both small and mid-sized companies entering new to export markets, and those developing existing markets.
- Plan, prepare, compile and submit competitive bids to ITT Managers for sponsored outward and inward trade missions or exhibitions and manage projects to completion.
- Represent the organisation at local, regional and national meetings with sector groups and strategic partners.
Should you apply for any of our roles, we will be following a virtual recruitment process with online interviews, as well as online assessments (where required). This will be explained to you further, should you reach interview stage.
Interested?? Send your CV today to Annalee.Wood@aspirerecruitment.org.uk
Aspire Recruitment is acting as a third party agency recruiter if you’ve not heard from us with in two weeks of sending your application please consider your application as unsuccessful.