Cloud Technical Consultant (Azure / PaaS) required for a leading end to end IT infrastructure partner.
This is a permanent opportunity with good benefits and an outstanding working environment. Salary is paying circa £60-70k per annum (depending on experience)
We are looking for a Cloud Technical Consultant with a strong background working with Microsoft Azure technologies in addition to extensive client facing skills and the ability to work independently.
You will work as a Cloud Technical Consultant assisting with the winning of new Customer IT infrastructure projects and developing new service offerings.
You will be creating various Cloud-based solutions and services for customers (UCaaS, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and we are seeking experienced Cloud Architects to help us grow our business and offerings on the Microsoft platform.
• A technical consultant who is experienced in cloud; Microsoft Azure in particular
• Good skills in the Azure IaaS (infrastructure as a service) and PaaS (platform as a service) offerings;
• Good experience in helping customers move or redevelop on-premise application workloads into the cloud, assisting with their re-architecture to modern apps through PaaS
• Knowledge of infrastructure as code, continuous integration/development, DevOps approaches
• Experience of documenting architectures using standards such as UML diagrams to capture service interactions and data flows
• Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud identity and cloud data analytics would be useful
If this role is of interest to you and you wish to be considered then please do get in touch. firstname.lastname@example.org
Cloud / Architect / Consultant / Azure / IaaS / PaaS / Infrastructure