Based in Head Office, an excellent opportunity has arisen in our IT Department for an Infrastructure Support Analyst to assist with administering systems including Active Directory, Exchange 2013, Web and Mail Filters. We are interested in hearing from highly motivated candidates who have an IT related degree and experience of working within an IT team who are looking to gain exposure to a wide range of technologies. This position will help guide the future infrastructure developments from conception to implementation.
• Technical, analytical, interpersonal and organisation skills required.
• Solid knowledge of Windows 7\10, Windows Server 2008\2012
• Ability to liaise with 3rd Party Vendors
• End-point anti-virus management.
• Experience of managing a server / desktop / device infrastructure estate
• Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work well with others, as well as independently.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure with competing priorities in a 24x7 environment.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Strong problem solving abilities.
• Solid understanding of the network technologies stack, e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLAN.
• Experience in a similar role desirable but not essential.
• Minimum of 5 years working in IT Support.
• Patch management - SCCM
• Anti-Virus management - Symantec SEPM
• Web and email content filtering - Currently Sophos UTM
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management
• Proactively takes ownership of problems and sees them through to resolution
• Demonstrated excellent understanding of customer service
• Strong problem solving skills
• Comfortable working across a wide range of business and IT processes.
• Strong organisational skills
• Can work under pressure