The Solution Architects role comprises of two key components: Implementation and On-boarding for our Fraud and eCommerce solutions.
Working as part of a global team the Solution Architect will guide a customer through all the phases to live processing.
The Solution Architect will be responsible for translating the clients business requirements into specific system or application configurations for very large complex IT solutions.
The Solution Architect will provide direction for design activities, often project based, sometimes working alone.
The Solution Architect will develop and maintain cross functional relationships including Support, Development, Sales and Product.
This role will work closely with the internal delivery teams and third party partners and requires a good understanding of the payments ecosystem.
Implementation & Onboarding
- Successfully defines and obtains agreement regarding customer requirements.
- Produces a High-Level Design document to match customer requirements
- Provide customer training both remote and on-site
- Experience in different integration methods (API, Hosted, XML etc)
- Ensures that all client business objectives are met as identified through the sales process and planned for in the implementation process.
- Ability to configure solutions and support the customer pre and post go-live
- Troubleshoot integration nuances and champion best practice
- Participates and leads, when needed, the project meetings with the customer. Participates in internal projects as required.
- Support Solution Consultants team in a technical capacity to validate and influence a fit for purpose solution
- Excellent Written and oral communication, to include presentation skills
- Ability to work towards deadlines and influence other delivery teams to meet them
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIESÂ
- Payments industry knowledge required
- Understands how to implement technical solutions
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently with little supervision
- Ability to use a personal computer with proficient skills in business applications such as Microsoft Office
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in relevant industry sector
Standard office environment (Munich Germany) Domestic and/or international travel required up to 20%