STAMP 4 / EU passport Necessary
Our Client works with an extensive network of third party organizations to perform a vast range of activities across the enterprise. Known internal risks that may impact our client such as privacy, information security, compliance, pricing, IT, etc. are amplified or compounded with the use of third parties. Today, third party oversight is decentralized. There are many functions working with third parties in some capacity including, but not limited to: Procurement, Third Party Management Organizations (TPMOs), Risk Domain Partners including Audit/Assessment Teams.
The TPRM organization is implementing a holistic program to support consistent, efficient, and effective decision making and determining potential inherent risk. The central team’s scope encompasses priority business and risk areas across all stages of the third party collaboration lifecycle.
Successful execution of this strategy will reduce third party risk, strengthen capabilities, drive consistency and efficiency, and reduce cost.
The scope of the TPRM Hub Team will include the following:
Create and maintain policies, procedures, and training to drive consistent TPRM for third party use. Liaise with Risk Domain Partners to create and maintain: Risk Definitions, Tolerances, and Required Training for TPMOs, Engagement Owners, and Third Parties. Construct and own the overall TPRM Program. Own the enterprise TPRM technology solution. Provide oversight of the TPRM initial and on-going monitoring due diligence processes. Report progress and results to Senior Leadership including, but not limited to, the CPO, the SVP of Ethics & Compliance, and the Compliance & Enterprise Risk Management Committee (CERMC).
The Data Insights and Reporting Lead will oversee, both directly and indirectly, the reporting needs of the TPRM Program to enable operational performance. This role will also deliver TPRM dashboard reporting for executive, governance and relevant stakeholder audiences.
- Oversee, design and direct the reporting strategy for the TPRM organisation
- Design a user-friendly reporting suite / dashboard to cater for different audiences including but not limited to engagements, third parties, due diligence and risk reporting
- Set up and manage parameters in Aravo to generate all TPRM data files and reports
- Analyse and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights to drive business decision and operational goals
- Use data insights to support/drive behaviour changes and innovation
- Analysis of business trends to assist in forecasting in support of our resource model
- Design and manage the reporting schedule to ensure analytical requests and data needs are met
- Ensure data quality governance is in place - monitor quality of reporting to data is validate and accurate
- Continuously develop the TPRM reporting suite over time incorporating business and stakeholder requirements
- Provide cross-functional collaboration to understand business requirements related to reporting needs
- Partner internally to influence technical and process requirements and improvements related to reporting
- Lead or provide consultation for resolution of process or data issues which impact TPRM reporting
- Develop awareness of various reporting requirements; understand possible implications to reporting environment and make recommendations for system and business changes
- Anticipate and understand impact of changes to sources systems on reporting capabilities, changes to reporting requirements on system needs, etc.
- Own and provide ongoing consulting on data strategy (e.g., control design, operational processes, etc.), including potential impacts of expanding requirements
- Actively work in partnership with various cross-functional stakeholders to maintain effective relationships and ensuring efficient and compliant processes
- Ensure the culture of compliance is reinforced continuously within the team
- Continuously look for and or lead where possible continuous improvement initiatives including standardization and/or re-engineering of reporting processes and controls
- Drive for results and ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations
- Collaborate/drive cross-functional projects where opportunity arises
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated ability in Reporting / Data Analytical experience
- Experience in a fast paced working environment
- Strong diagnostic and data analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate complex information
- Able to work effectively at all levels of the organization with a full range of styles
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Initiative and problem solving skills to pursue issues and take appropriate action
- Strong customer service orientation and experience
- Proven track record delivering outstanding results in challenging business environments
- Resourcefulness in knowing where to find experts; having an awareness of how things get done
Our Client does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.