Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000k
Location: West Yorkshire
Benefits: Overtime with Production bonus
Shifts: 3 shifts
Are you an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance engineer looking for a fresh new challenge? Then look no further!
ATA are currently recruiting for a leading FMCG manufacturing based in the West Yorkshire area, who are looking for a Multi Skilled (Electrical Bias) Maintenance Engineer to join a team of multi skilled engineers coming from electrical/automation background. As soon as you step on site it is evident that you are working in an extremely advanced fully automated manufacturing facility. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative company that has recently heavily invested in state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment involving high speed production machinery.
The role of the Maintenance Engineer:
- Implement effective maintenance and project work that fit within their safety and quality standards in a timely manner
- Assist in improving plant performance
- Dealing with both planned and preventative/predictive maintenance
- Provide first-hand support to fault diagnosis to root cause
The ideal Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled with an electrical/automation bias
- Has worked in a factory/manufacturing environment for a minimum of 1 year
- Able to work on mechanical faults; such has pneumatics, pulleys, bearings
- Able to fully diagnose electrical fault finds having used; multi meters, PLC, three-phase, sensors
- Pnuematic, Hydraulic and PLC (Mitsubishi and Siemens)
- Qualified to a minimum Level 3 – HNC/ONC
- HNC electrical, instrument and control engineering (desirable)
- BS7671 wiring regulations 17th edition or 18th edition (Desirable)
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive Salary; average earnings of up to £45k with overtime
- Immediate start.
- Working for a stable company offering job security.
- Opportunity for training.
- Commutable from; Leeds, Halifax, Bradford, Huddersfield, Dewsbury, Barnsley
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to Dalvir.email@example.com. I can also be contacted directly on either 0113 2437378/ 07583174632. I look forward to hearing from you!