4 on 4 off
Days and Nights
We are a rapidly growing successful innovative British Manufacturer. We have grown massively, pushing our production to optimal levels. We owe a huge amount to our maintenance department, they are the heart of a business as they continue to help us grow by pushing the boundaries of innovation and ingenuity. It is for this reason it is imperative that we work with our engineers in order to maximise their full potential by investing in staff training and development.
Benefits to the successful maintenance engineer:
* Formal training courses along with hands-on training
* PLC training/courses
* Overtime at time and a half
* Progression opportunities and career plan
* Qualified to level 3 (NVQ, Btec ONC)
* Experience as maintenance engineer maintaining/repairing heavy industrial equipment
* Electrical fault finding, 3-phase wiring
* Experience fault-finding with PLC systems
If you are interested in this exciting engineering opportunity please contact Alex at Stirling Warrington.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £39,500.00 per year