Our client is looking for an experienced Child Protection Administrator to work on a 18 hour per week contract role to start on the 04-09-17 until the 29-12-17 with a liely extension.
Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 PM, Monday to Wednesday, Part Time
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HOLD A CURRENT ENHANCED CRB/DBS WHICH IS LESS THAN 12 MONTH OLD
Child Protection Administrator (Minute Taker)
The role is to arrange and Minute Child Protection Conferences (2/3 every week), draft records on a web based application and update databases
(NOTE: information shared at these meetings can be distressing for some people and difficult to deal with and Minute);
- MUST HAVE multi agency Minuting experience
- Convening experience is desirable
- MUST HAVE very good IT / Database skills
- MUST HAVE administrative experience in a highly pressured, busy, multi tasking working environment, ideally in similar setting
- Child Protection or other Children's Social Care knowledge would be an advantage
- Renewable contract.
Please ensure Candidates submitted are aware of the job and they want to do this; as mentioned above re information shared at CP Conferences that it can be distressing for people; and some people may not want to attend and minute these meetings.