Project Manager, Civils
National Grid experienced
£380 per day
Carlisle & Preston
Part time / 3 days per week
We have an immediate opportunity for a Project Manager to oversee the civils and constructor aspect of Air Insulated Switchgear installation on a high voltage substation site in Carlisle.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage the administration of an NEC Option A contract
- Coordinate and attend (and where appropriate, chair) meetings with the Technology Supplier, the Main Contractor and the Civil Contractor
- Manage the raising and issue of early warning notices
- Drive the programme, updating as required to reflect the reality on site
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Detailed knowledge of CDM
- Extensive experience of National Grid process & procedure
- NEC Option A knowledge
It would also be ideal if you held National Grid BESC and Person status to enter National Grid substations (or be prepared to obtain)
To apply, please contact Gareth Bone on 07813 836 535 or apply online
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.