A leading telecoms provider is requiring a Data Management Platform Consultant to work on a transition and implementation of Adobe Audience Manager.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
This is a new hire required to support an ongoing project to transition ownership and support of the Adobe Audience Manager solution.
This person will work with the existing Adobe team as well as a 3rd party who are tasked to assist with the transition process.
The person is expected to have a good technical understanding of Adobe Audience Manager as well as the business and marketing background to take a supporting role in firstly the transition process, and then as part of the team involved with AAM once the transition is completed.
Following are some of the key responsibilities encompassed within the role:
- The AAM DMP Consultant will work with Subsidiaries and HQ to strategize and drive their audience creation and activation effort and extract business value from Adobe Audience Manager platform.
- Help client implement the solution and applications, perform quality checks to ensure that the implementation work has been completed successfully, and diagnose and solve technical issues when they arise
- Provide technical and business consulting to aid the adoption Audience Manager within client organizations, with a strong focus on business outcomes.
- Deliver best practices and business & technical consulting where needed.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Has already experience working with DMPs in the past (preferably Adobe Audience Manager but this is not critical, however candidates with this experience are likely to be given preferential treatment)
- Has an understanding of other marketing and advertising technologies, including DSP, ad-servers and analytics.
- knowledge of different aspects of digital marketing (CRM, Paid Search, Retargeting, Mobile, etc.)
- Familiar with tag management, data-layers and pixel tracking
- Understanding of paid media campaign deployment, appreciation of data and technical processes to support marketing activity
- A strong analytical/data background in order to create and optimise customer segments
- Familiar with methodological project management approach using Agile, Scrum, or similar iterative process
- DMP certifications preferred but not required
- Strong analysis skills including skills to rapidly learn new data assets
- Hands on experience creating insights from using digital data (Ex. Google, Adobe Analytics, DoubleClick etc.)
- Experience optimization of digital media campaigns (search, display, email) or site optimization using site analytics tools
- Experience with DSPs, 3rd party data, ad serving, real-time bidding, and ad exchanges.
- Experience executing solutions within digital media analytics (ex. site analytics, search, display, mobile)
- Ability to work in matrix environment and to serve as individual and team contributor, leading projects and initiatives
- Experience managing both internal and external partner relationships with strong influence management skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in digital analytics preferably at a digital agency
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a quantitative business environment
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Basic annual salary depending upon experience
- 25 days annual leave pro-rated
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 4x Life Assurance
- £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance (following successful completion of probation period), e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.
- Staff discount (following successful completion of probation period)
HOURS OF WORK:
37.5 hour week. Some weekend and evening work may be required for emergencies and projects.
Role will require full-time on-site engagement (5 days/week) in Chertsey, London.
Note: During current Covid19 situation the role is likely to be on a WFH basis but at some stage this is expected to change back to office based, in line with Govt regulations.
A copy of passport or RTW will be required at submission for this position.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.