Consistent Recruitment are excited to be partnering up with an ambitious online leading supplier as they start the search for an Ecommerce Manager to join them. This Ecommerce opportunity will allow you to be a key player in the next phase of their continuation and expansion plans.
As an Ecommerce specialist, you are an expert in D2C online sales strategies globally and the various platforms used to conduct digital sales or conversions on a website, you must have experience of working alongside Amazon, Ebay and other channels along with experience of leading a team.
My client is ambitious with an exciting 5-year plan in place and are keen to bring on someone who suits their collaborative, fun, friendly and forward-thinking culture. Initially you will ensure that current strategies are inline with the 5 year plan, you will then move on to oversee and improve the existing website and overall online presence including social media for maximum exposure to increase sales globally.
- Devising a strategy for global expansion
- Management and development of the Ecommerce team
- Supporting the Sales Manager with management of Amazon, Ebay and other channels specific requirements ensuring changing regulations are complied with
- Overseeing and maximising exposure of the private label
- Merchandising and layout of the site
- Improve customer conversion, AOV, reduce bounce rate and improve overall look and feel of customer proposition
- Work cross functionally with sales, web development, supply chain and buying to ensure optimal proposition and trading performance can be established
- Implement trading calendar
- Analyse data and utilise information to ensure commercial opportunities are capitalised upon.
The Successful Candidate will
- Have experience leading and developing Ecommerce teams
- Be a blend of hands on and strategic in their working methods
- Be analytical, and able to interpret and utilise large amounts of data to capitalise on commercial opportunities
- Be commercial, constantly looking to improve global sales and overall site profitability
- Can work in a fast paced, ever-evolving environment where ideas are encouraged
- Be able to work to a long-term strategy, whilst also implementing strategic changes to achieve these goals
- Be a strong communicator and able to influence at all levels both internally and externally
- Have a passion for building a long-term career in their next role and being part of the legacy of the next 5 years.
The salary on offer, is dependent on experience and perceived ability and will fall between £40-60k for the right person.