Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
£39,000 - £41,000 + Pension + OT
Shifts – 12 hours days and nights
Based in the Leeds/Bradford area
We are working with a large FMCG manufacturing business. This company have multiple sites across the UK and produce a portfolio of instantly recognisable brands. The site in West Yorkshire is:
- Well established
- Full off interesting and complex machinery
- Home to a large and experienced maintenance team
- Working shifts, the electrical maintenance engineer will provide planned and reactive maintenance cover across the plant
- This will include electrical, mechanical and PLC diagnostic, maintenance and repair.
- You will be working on invertors, drives, motors, conveyors, metal detectors, packaging machinery.
- This is a very fast paced, fully automated site so you will be expected to work with, and fault find on PLC controlled equipment
- You must have served a recognised electrical apprenticeship
- You will have experience of working in a fast-paced automated manufacturing environment
- You must be flexible to work shifts
- The successful electrical maintenance engineer can expect an excellent salary with opportunity for paid OT, plus generous holiday entitlement
- You will be working in a large and settled maintenance team with plenty of support from supervisors and colleagues
- Training and development opportunities
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.