Chief Accountant needed in Enfield £595.86 per day PAYE. Reference - RQ403815
This is working full time hours on a temporary contract basis
• To be the primary expert on financial accounting regulations and be the primary advisor on this subject matter to the Client’s statutory section 151 Officer.
• To hold the day-to-day responsibility for the Client’s system of financial controls, ensuring that all key reconciliations are produced monthly, quarterly or yearly depending on their importance and the regularity.
• To regularly liaise and manage relationships with the External Auditors at a senior level.
• To manage the production of the Client’s Single entity and Group accounts.
• To manage the end of year capital and asset accounting processes.
• To manage the financial accounting function and present to directors and councillors on the matter, where appropriate.
• To ensure that the team provide specialist financial accounting advice to budget holders and officers in other parts of Finance to support decision-making and financial modelling of major business cases.
• To be the day-to-day system owner of SAP, BPC, CIPFA Asset Manager and any system related to the Client’s Accounts.
If you are interested in the role, or you would like a full job description, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number or call 0330 335 3333 to discuss the role further.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.