Pearson Carter are currently working with a Microsoft Gold Partner based in Malta, Europe. We are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution Architect to join the team to support in a recent increase in projects.
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
- Deliver high quality design and sustainable client solutions
- Implement and Design Solutions in Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform
- Ensuring all Technical Documentation is kept up to date
- Working in an Agile approach
- Identify any Risks
- Ensure all development work as per MBS Standards
- 5+ Years Experience Working on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience with Microsoft 365 and Power Platform
- Experience Designing and Implementing Solutions for complex Dynamics 365 Projects
- Experience working as a Solution Architect
- MS Partner Experience is preferable
The salary on offer is €50,000 along with numerous other benefits including Medical Insurance and life assurance
The Company are based in Malta, Europe – the company will provide a Sponsorship Visa to candidates who are not eligible to work within Europe.
How to Apply:
Please apply ASAP with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 365, Dynamics, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, D365, 365, Dynamics365, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, End User, Microsoft Gold Partner, Consultant, Implementation, Analyst, Functional, London, Surrey, Kent Sussex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Reading Oxfordshire.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet