DevOps Engineer - Permanent Opportunity - 40k-60k pa + benefits. Bournemouth based with remote/flexible working
The DevOps Engineer will provide highly skilled, technical support across our core systems to ensure business impacting issues are kept to a minimum, while delivering an excellent client and customer experience. Providing knowledge and scope to architect potentially complex infrastructure and processes as the backbone to exciting, ground-breaking new software solutions.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
* Working knowledge of modern computer systems and applications.
* Experience with network administration (specifications, installation, configuration, testing of equipment, components, ability to monitor and enhance the network performance (availability, utilisation).
* Experience of supporting Windows and Linux Servers running varying distributions.
* Thorough knowledge of scripting languages, primarily PowerShell.
* Installation and configuration of firewalls & switches from brands such as Sophos, pfSense or Cisco.
* Virtualisation environments (VMWare and Hyper-V).
* Management of cloud services and resources (Microsoft Azure and Office 365).
* Creating ARM templates.
* Deploying Azure Resources utilising ARM templates as part of the release process.
* Experience of utilising a ticket system to track projects and BAU tasks.
* Experience of working with Jenkins and Azure DevOps.
* Experience of working with Octopus Deploy.
* Experience of working with Docker.
* Experience of working with Ansible.
* Project planning using Microsoft Project.
The individual will have a passion to deliver and maintain excellence in customer service with good mentoring and training skills and in turn be a confident and effective communicator with the capability of bridging the gap between technology and non-IT literate individuals.
The individual must demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and have a great attention to detail with a positive and flexible 'can-do' attitude and a wiliness to go above and beyond for the team, our clients and the wider business.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.