1-2-1 EAL Learning Support Assistant needed in Cleveland for November Start
On behalf of a Specialist school in Middlesbrough, Hello Education are seeking to recruit an experienced Learning Support Assistant who is comfortable with SEND, PMLD, EAL and Challenging Behavior. The role is to commence 2nd or 3rd week in November and continue till Christmas (still deciding if it will be longer).
The position is to work on a 1-2-1 basis with a male student, the pupil is based in 6th Form however we need someone who has experience in Early Years. The applicant must have knowledge about using visual supports for additional language and/ or have worked previously with EAL pupils.
To apply, you must have the following:
- Previous experience working 1-2-1 with SEND/ EAL pupils
- Level 2 or higher relevant qualification
- Confident working with all pupils and all abilities
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Knowledge and understanding of the Early year’s curriculum
- Team Teach trained
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (willing to obtain)
Speaking Romanian would be an advantage but not essential
In return, Hello Education will provide:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated and friendly consultants with years of experience in recruitment
- Pathways to other roles
All applicants will go through a screening process to confirm suitability and discuss the role in further detail.
To apply, contact Sian on 01642 03988 and send an updated CV. All applicants must be in by end of day Wednesday 4th November.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education