The Senior Access Plan Manager - TT&C is responsible for defining, owning and managing all testing and Commissioning access requirements to meet the goals of the access plan and Trials, Testing and Commissioning programme.
Identify and manage the Trials, Testing and Commissioning (TT&C) requirements of the Access Plan
* Support the work with the Head of Access Planning to transition to the access planning process 26 weeks before the planned Authorisation date
* Support the collaboration with the Head of Access Planning to de-conflict access requests between delivery, TT&C, and RFLI maintenance and operations priorities
* Identify and raise TT&C related conflicts that cannot be resolved on a business case basis to the CPD and COO via the Head of Integrated Access Planning and the Programme Transition and Assurance Director
The Senior Access Plan Manager - Construction is responsible for defining, owning and managing all site access requirements to maintain a controlled and safe access plan both before and after Authorisation.
Support the business in relation to the following:
* Identify and manage the construction requirements
* Support the work with Head of Access Planning to transition to the access planning process by 26 weeks before transition
* Support the collaboration with the head of access planning to de-conflict access requests between delivery, TT&C, and maintenance and operations priorities.
Please contact me on either; firstname.lastname@example.org or 07823352437 to discuss the above roles in more detail.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.