The individual must be ambitious, looking to progress quickly within our business who will play a key role in supporting the growth of our infrastructure team. The role will involve delivering and winning work with existing clients, including for a major Rail client, undertaking transformational regional projects along with growing our portfolio.
Based in Leeds and reporting to the responsible Director you will play an integral part in developing and delivering the business plan for this rapidly expanding team. You will manage and plan resources, innovate and foster a collaborative, professional and positive working environment along with delivering an appropriate role.
This role will be split between delivery, team leadership and business growth with the bias being growth and business development both externally with key strategic partners, new clients and internally across the business.
You will be specifically responsible for the delivery of major commissions and support the Director in recruiting high calibre individuals that will deliver excellence to our clients.
You will stimulate profitable growth for the team, act as a mentor to others and drive the performance of the business forward.
Specific Requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Define and implement a clear strategy for the development of the Leeds office
- Identification of key sectors and markets to pursue / exit (where to play)
- Identify opportunities for strategic recruitment and associated investments by the business, linked to the office development strategy
- Ensure appropriate engagement with the wider business, as determined by the strategy
- Develop a sound business plan and monitor progress against it
- Oversee all business development activity
- Ensure that a clear BD and Marketing strategy, aligned to the Business Plan, is developed
- Develop, monitor and review Key Account Management Plans for all key clients
- Monitor and manage all BD activity and associated expenditure
- Generate high quality thought leadership material for use on the website & in the market
Financial / Operational
- Maintain personal project delivery involvement and utilisation at 60%
- Delivery of financial targets for Leeds as defined in annual budget
- Secure year-on-year margin improvement on project delivery
- Monitor and control compliance with all key metrics, including (but not limited to):
- iGate Compliance
- Project Health Checks
- Risk register review and updates
- PSR Completion
- CRM Compliance
- Invoicing and managing provisions
- Manage all HR and staff matters
- Develop and action improvement plans resulting from the staff engagement survey.
- Ensure annual and interim Performance and Development Reviews are undertaken with all employees.
- Ensure compliance with mandatory Skillport modules
- Develop succession plans for the office identifying both internal and external talent
Flexible to be office or site based as per the needs of the business and client.
Role requires regular travel to client offices in York.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other