My client are looking for a Programme Manager to work on Highways Improvement schemes in and around the Southampton area.
The role will be to oversee and manage appointed project managers and successfully deliver the agreed success factors.
* Leadership skills necessary to direct and manage project teams to deliver projects to time, cost, and quality targets and standards
* Ensure safety targets and standards are maintained * Knowing what safety excellence looks like and communicating safety with passion and credibility, in order to inspire, motivate and manage the project team to achieve the vision
* Fostering a continuous improvement culture by actively seeking input from all members of the project team and encouraging them to implement safety improvements
* Ensure sustainability targets are achieved
* Actively engaging with the customer to understand and deliver their key sustainability objectives
We are looking for someone who has previous experiance working on highway schemes in a Project Manager or Programme Manager capacity.
If this role is of interest, please contact Jack Gandy on 01489 884313 or email a copy of your up to date CV to [email protected]
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.