Primary Teacher Needed in Washington Area
Hello Education is looking to appoint a Primary Teacher to join our successful and ever growing supply teaching team. You will be working in Primary schools within Washington and surrounding areas. Due to an increase in demand, it is preferred that the applicant has experience teaching in both Key Stage 1 and 2, however not essential.
The desired Teacher will be working in class of on average 29 pupils with a wide range of ability levels. The role is suitable for both experience and newly qualified teachers, ideally with recent experience teaching the relevant curriculum. The successful teacher will plan, prepare and deliver fun and engaging lessons.
Applicant must have the following:
- Hold Qualified Teachers Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 1 and 2 level
- Genuine desire to be a part of a committed team
- Passion for teaching with good classroom management
- In return Hello Education will provide:
Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated and friendly consultants with years of experience within the educational sector
- Access to other work opportunities
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get pay and working conditions you are entitled to
All applicants will be phoned to discuss suitability, you will then be invited to register with Hello Education. To apply, please send your updated CV, or contact Sian on 01642 039 888
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education