Job Role – Account Manager – Signage
Salary – Up to £24K Depending on experience.
Location - Bradford
My client, a highly respected Signage and Lighting manufacturer based in the Bradford area are looking for an experienced Account Manager with Signage experience to join their ever-growing team.
You will be expected to generate quotations for the manufacture of signage based on a client brief and supplied artwork, project manage your jobs through their works and follow up any open leads / existing quotations. Working in such a varied, diverse, and bespoke industry, the successful candidate will quickly realise that no one job is ever the same. The Account manager will be responsible for seeing each project won through from quotation, manufacture and finally delivery to the client; a process which usually involves crossing lots of bridges to reach an end goal. The candidate must have experience of the signage industry, manufacturing processes & machinery / materials used.
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained.
- Engage with multiple customers on a daily basis by reaching out to new clients, and by developing campaigns for maintaining customer loyalty.
- High demand of phone calls and emails to fulfil customer’s requirements.
- Generating quotations for clients, based on supplied artwork & project brief.
- Liaising with each internal manufacturing department and clients direct.
- Being able to prioritise work load.
- Raising accurate, informative job sheets for manufacture.
- Placing orders with sub-contractors.
- Obtaining quotation / completed project feedback to assist with business development and client relations.
- This role would suit an individual who has experience in the industry and is looking for a new challenge.
- An understanding of signage manufacturing process, and the materials / machinery involved.
- Have extensive quoting / account management experience within the signage industry (3+ years).
- Methodical approach to work, with great attention to detail.
- Efficient, organised and thorough.
- Eager to learn and gain new knowledge and skills.
- The ability to handle pressure.
- Prioritise workloads.
- Great levels of communication.
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch with Jo Torrie by applying within if you have the relevant skills!
Key Words; Account Manager, Account Managing, Project Manager, Project Managing, Account Executive, Account Exec, Large Format, Signage, Wide Format, Graphics, POS, Point of Sale, Signs, Sign, Lighting, Lighting Manufacturer, Signage Manufacturer
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative