Are you looking for an organisation that promotes the work-life balance of its workforce? An employer who offers structured personal development, progression opportunities and outstanding training. Well look no further!
Life moves fast at HMRC which is why we are the largest Landlord in Government!
We are looking to appoint our Head of HMRC Security Services Regional Centre mobilisation to join our extended Senior Leadership Team.
You will lead the change on how we deliver Security in Regional Centre’s in order to provide an efficient and enhanced customer experience. This role gives you the opportunity to develop Security Services within Regional Centres.
As our Head of HMRC Security Services Regional Centre mobilisation you will:
- Lead on implementation of the Security service standard & strategy.
- Implement and manage a single Security service standard.
- Review and seek consistency across existing Security service delivery routes.
- With the Finance Business Partner, review and value engineer through life Security costs, ensuring appropriate funding is put in place.
- Control delegated budget related to Security service expenditure.
- Ensure Security service has customer centricity and exploits customer insight – developing and monitoring trends.
- Implement robust assurance measures across Security service.
- Identify and where appropriate escalate all Security related risks identifying and implementing mitigation.
- Investigate and provide solutions to complaints and security incidents.
- Deliver best in class customer-focussed Security service across all of the HMRC estate, leading on the regular stakeholder and customer relationships and communications.
- Lead on the management and performance through SLA and KPI of own team and suppliers.
- Give assurance to the Estates Senior Leadership Team on Regional Centre mobilisation with all statutory obligations across all HMRC managed buildings.
- Provide knowledge and support to Heads of Estates.
- Mobilisation of new contract and SSEC into RCs, leadership and development of regional security managers, Management of the Mitie and SSEC contracts an RC business and management of new estate, CSE in RCs.
Please see the attached Role Profile for a full breakdown of duties.
- Demonstration of strong customer relationship management dealing with a diverse range of challenging stakeholders at a senior level.
- A proven track record of operating at a strategic level delivering Security Services across complex sites.
- A proven track record of excellent financial management.
- An experienced senior Security professional with experience of managing a team.
- Proven track record of analysing and resolving problems, developing opportunities and implementing innovate solutions/approaches.
- Able to demonstrate personal self-development and development of team.
- Demonstration of high performing team work, implementing initiatives and working on own judgement and decisions.
- Demonstrates commerciality through understanding market opportunities.
- Knowledge of Security Service industry.
- Evidence of working with Suppliers & demonstrating strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent relationship builder, experience working across all levels in an organisation
We'll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
Managing a Quality Service
Making Effective Decisions
We'll assess you against these technical skills during the selection process:
You will be assessed against technical skill application of Knowledge and Expertise from the Government Property Career Framework. (Assessed at level 3)
• Learning and development tailored to your role • An environment with flexible working options • A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity • A Civil Service pension