This is a permanent position, paying £70-75k & can offer fully REMOTE working or use of their London office should you choose to (regardless of the current situation).
We are working with an exciting scale-up business building a Real Time Pricing Platform and are in need of another senior Front End Engineer as they are growing rapidly and about to expand into new global territories.
This role will suit either a strong Front End Developer, with expertise in React.js and an interest in API gateways, or a full stack Software Engineer, with experience in Node.js and/or Ruby on Rails.
You will be working closely with both front end and back end Engineers, to help the FE team build out a new interface for their core platform as well as building out lots of API gateways. In terms of the stack, the Front End is built out on React, including interfacing on GraphQL. They have modern Engineering best practices, are building out robust containers via Kubernetes and have fairly mature CI and CD pipelines already.
If you are looking to make a significant impact in a growing tech firm, collaborating in a close knit, yet distributed team this could be a great opportunity for you.
• Work closely with the CTO, experienced engineering and QA teams to drive the product
• Work collaboratively to solve complex mathematical and logical problems in efficient and elegant ways to provide our API with rapid and scalable services
• Use your strong understanding of programming best practises, common design patterns and standards to ship world class products
• Understand front end design and architecture, including interfacing with GraphQL/REST APIs
• Leverage experience working with AWS to build secure and scalable microservices
• Use Agile Scrum methodology to accurately estimate projects on time and complexity
• Own feature stories through the whole cycle, ensuring their quality and success
Core tech stack includes:
• React.js | Apollo | GraphQL | HTML | SASS | Node.js
• Ruby on Rails | Postgres | AWS | Microservices
• Git | Docker | Kubernetes
If you are interested in hearing more about the business and work involved, please get in touch ASAP.